Who are we?
Independent agency created in 2005, Let me know! is founded on more than 30 years international & national experience in marketing, market research and communication with companies leaders on their markets.
Our philosophy consists in developing a true collaboration with our clients, built on permanent dialogue and total transparency. Based on a light structure allowing for maximum flexibility and reasonable pricing, Let me know! activates a choice of competences from experienced partners selected to meet your specific needs, for optimized results. Our research managers are ESOMAR certified members. Let me know! is a FEBELMAR member.
Principles of action
- Maximum implication throughout process
- Respond to your specific expectations
- Expertise of specialists for each field of competences
- Priority to quality with care for details
- Analytical and pro-active approach
- Personalized service adapted to your own needs
Integrated strategic thinking
- As from the briefing: market analysis, review of past actions, objectives determination
- Analysis of the survey results: comments by question, themes, target groups, summary, conclusions and recommendations
- Integrate the findings from your former studies carried out by Let me know!
- Possibility to supervise your own questionnaire
- Our goal: to meet and exceed your expectations
- Your objectives become our objectives. Your results are our motivation
- Quality, reliability, specific activity expertise, absolute respect of projects confidentiality constitute the primary criteria for selecting our partners
A systematically personalized approach
- Each client is unique. Each project is specific, no standard
- «Taylor made» is our mode of action
From there comes our enthusiasm!
To work in full transparency
- According to the project objectives, to select the most suitable partner to carry out the fieldwork. The co-ordinates of the possible partners are communicated to you
- To provide daily assignment progress information
To guarantee quality
- To comply with the ESOMAR deontology code
- The research manager supervises the fieldwork closely
- To make survey programmation tests in all the applicable languages
- To conduct pilot tests with comprehensive debriefing
- To motivate the surveyors
To meet the schedule
- To elaborate a backtiming with the responsible name for each step
- To meet the schedule without detriment to quality
To respect the price estimate
- Subject to modification of the briefing after its original approval